Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Restarting the Writing Project: A New Plan

If you've been following this blog lately, you've probably noticed some time / day notation and topics. I outlined the idea behind this here, but it's time change it up a little bit. The idea is to gradually get me writing more on more regularly, and so far, I've had a hard time getting into it.

So I'm going to start over.

The new plan? Write everyday. Track how long I'm writing everyday, then work to write more the following day. I'll probably max out at some point, but I'll be pushing more thoughts to paper (or to Blogger as it were).

Practice is a funny thing. Every yoga class I take, or teach, is a part of a person's practice. Life is practice. Each blog post is a part of a practice. At least it is once I set the intention for it to be so. Right? Isn't that how intention works?


The photo is from Loungerie's Flickr stream.

No comments: