Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Wild Wild West: Pictures from Seattle

Every time I travel west, I wonder why I left this place. Although I'm from the suburbs of Portland, not Seattle, it's the same vibe and it feels like home.


Growing artichokes
Only in Seattle, would you find artichokes being grown as decorative plants in a person's front yard.





















Graffiti at TUBS
Art is certainly subjective, but this building's graffiti is delightfully colorful.















Kickball
Apparently, there are three kickball leagues in Seattle. Here Ball Deep (yes, you read that correctly) is leading the Monster Squad, just barely.













Sunset Over a Lake
I've seen some beautiful sunsets in my day. But this one makes me want accidentally miss my flight home.














Don't worry Boston, I'll be back soon. I promise.

No comments: